Heavy Machinery & Equipment) Full-time Job2023-04-08 20:27 Trade & Services Suva 177 views Reference: 2955
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Carptrac, the Caterpillar Distributor in the Fiji Market has an excellent opportunity available for suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following position to be part of our Caterpillar team in Suva.
• All incoming phone calls are answered in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner
• Procedures that enable orders and customers back orders to be correctly and promptly placed on our suppliers are followed.
• Alternative options are provided for customers when 1st choice parts are unavailable.
• Customers arriving at the front counter areas are greeted in a friendly manner and they are served as quickly as possible.
• A quick and reliable supply of spare parts is provided to the workshop as required.
• Keep abreast of improvements and changes of our product lines.
• The parts facility is kept clean, safe and tidy condition at all times.
• You take action to ensure that your product knowledge is kept accurate and up to date at all times.
• You personally provide the highest level of customer service possible.
• Form 6 Pass with Tertiary Qualification relevant to the role.
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in a Sales Executive position.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be computer literate in order to understand & work around Caterpillar and Carptrac computer systems.
• Must have a valid driving license (unrestricted).
• Strong interpersonal skills with better understanding of customers and their needs.
We will offer highly competitive salary to successful candidate.
Written applications, with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Sunday 16th April, 2023.
Manager People & Performance
P O Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com