HR and Administrative Assistant Full-time Job2023-06-04 21:37 Human Resources Suva 1K views Reference: 3177
Our Suva based Admin Support office offers business services to various clients overseas. We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR and Administrative Assistant – Full Time for our Australian based client. The applicant will have the ability to communicate at all levels, a positive attitude and the desire to work as part of a team. We are looking for an individual with high levels of accuracy and a can-do attitude. If you are dedicated to developing a career with us, we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Australian HR Manager and our Fiji General Manager, your duties and experience will include but not be limited to:
· Shortlisting & phone screening candidates
· Organising interviews - liaising with managers & candidates
· Onboarding employees
· Ensuring databases and employee records are up to date.
· Updating policies and procedures
· Manage HR emails.
· Assist with Traineeship administration.
· Provide payroll assistance.
The successful applicant must have:
· Exceptional organisational, time management and written communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to maintain databases with the utmost of accuracy.
· Well organised and able to prioritise
· Previous experience in an HR role
· Experience with Deputy, Xero and Employment Hero an advantage
The right candidate will be motivated by an interesting and varied HR/administration role and an attractive remuneration package. Our team is proud and dedicated along with being renowned for our delivery model and exceptional communication. We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients' needs and a relentless focus on continuous improvement.
Interested applicants can email a copy of the curriculum vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 17.06.23.
JOB OPEN TO:
Our Suva-based Admin Support office offers business services to various clients overseas