Import Frieght Officer - Carpenters Shipping Full-time Job2023-05-07 08:14 Trade & Services Suva 305 views Reference: 3073
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Carpenters Shipping is a well-established shipping & customs agency, freight forwarding and heavy transport and logistics business. we are seeking to employ experienced and proactive individuals for the Import Freight Officer role to be based in Suva.
- Prepare all import documentation for all cargo under our agency.
- Prepare import invoices.
- Pass manifest for data entry in systems.
- Advice principals of cleared cargo at warf
- Daily correspondence with various principals and port agents
The ideal candidate must have:
- Successful completion of Form 7 with Diploma in customs and some work experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently.
- Reliable and honest individual with strong work ethics.
- a good team player, capability to work long hours including weekends as and when required with "Can do attitude"
If you think you are the right fit for the role and if you are keen to take this career opportunity, please send us a written application with resume stating qualification and experience to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or forward to the undermentioned address with subject market "Vacancy" and the position applied for.
The General Manager
C/- Carpenters Shipping
Private Mail Bag, Suva
Applications closes on 12th May 2023.