Internal Auditor Full-time Job2023-06-25 21:43 Accounting Suva 230 views Reference: 3233
Carpenters Fiji Limited is seeking to recruit result oriented, enthusiastic and creative individuals for the who values autonomy but enjoys working in a creative team environment. The position shall be based in our main office in Suva. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Carpenters Group in the Audit
Department. If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you!
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Carry out internal audit, compliance and investigations for the Group.
- Review Company controls, evaluate risks and propose enhancements to improve effectiveness and efficiency of business functions.
- Review compliance of Company operations to applicable laws, regulations and policies and procedures of the Company.
- Gather, analyse and evaluate facts, and prepare and present
- concise oral and written reports.
- Propose value added recommendations based on audit findings.
- Conduct follow-up audits; ensure rectification and implementation of recommendations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication skills (including oral, written, report writing, and presentation).
- Problem identification and solution skills (including core, conceptual, and analytical thinking).
- Keeping up to date with industry and regulatory changes and professional standards.
- Prioritise and manage a large and varied workload and cope up
with the fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years’ managerial experience.
- Member of Fiji Institute of Accountants or CPA Australia is preferred.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work under minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player, have a Can-Do attitude with good personal presentation and effective communication skills.
- Advanced report writing skills at senior management level.
- Ability to understand, document and analyse complex information, structures, processes and advancement in a regulated environment.
We will offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the above positions, please send written application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7th July 2023.
Applications can also be posted to the under mentioned:
Manager Human Resources
Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
P O Box 299