Inventory Officer SUVA (x2) - Vacancy No: 10/2023 Full-time Job2023-07-09 22:05 Accounting Suva 456 views Reference: 3293
Ability to plan and control inventory as well as supply and demand forecasting
· Processing of Purchase Orders
· Ensure inventory is correctly entered in the system and corresponds with that of physical stock
· Liaise with suppliers and vendors in relation to purchase order, sourcing of quotes and analysis of price
· Liaise, coordinate and collaborate with other departments concerning inventory management and related issues
· Prepare monthly reports on stock, replenishment and variance
· Position reports to Inventory Manager
Qualifications & Experience:
The candidate must have a Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Supply Chain/Business Studies/Commerce from a recognized tertiary institution with at least two years of experience in Inventory/Stock/Supply Chain Management. Must be proficient in Excel as well as MS Office, attention to details and excellent with numbers. Knowledge of SAGE300 ERP software would be an added advantage. Attractive salary based on experience will be paid to successful person.
If you think you meet the above requirements, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com Attach your Curriculum Vitae together with certified copies of transcripts.
The Application closes on the 18th July 2023 by 1.00 pm. Please note that all applications will not be acknowledged and only shortlisted applicant will be contacted for an interview.
Golden Ocean is an Equal Opportunity Employer.