IT Intern Internship Job2023-07-09 22:27 IT & Telecoms Suva 576 views Reference: 3302
The Pacific Theological College (PTC) located in Nasese, Suva, is a regional ecumenical tertiary institution that served the region through the churches of the Pacific for over 50 years. We invite suitable candidates to join our vibrant IT Team as an IT Intern.
• Reports to the ICT Administrator/Manager of the Pacific Theological College.
• Offer daily operations and systems support to staff and students.
• Setting up of computer LAN for new staff while providing solution to IT matters concurrently.
• Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
• Conduct consistent network backup operations.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
• Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users.
• Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone.
• Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
• Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment.
• Maintaining records of software licenses.
For further information, you may contact the IT Administrator on the email provided below. Applications to be submitted electronically to the IT Administrator by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB OPEN TO:
PTC is the first educational institute, secular or religious, within the Pacific region to offer studies at the degree level and award an internationally accepted degree. Offering programmes since 1965, the College has produced many educated church leaders, scholars, theologians, ethicists, and activists for churches and the wider Pacific community.