IT Officer - (Suva, Fiji) Full-time Job2023-06-06 17:49 IT & Telecoms Suva 316 views Reference: 3188
The Role : IT Officer - Suva (Fiji)
- Creation and upkeep of knowledge base articles
- Support, document, monitor, configure and administer the IT Help Desk.
- Design and implement projects to improve our systems and processes, such as: Endpoint management, tracking, and security, SaaS administration, IT operations automation, Network infrastructure and associated security
- Perform software installation and maintenance.
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops, and laptops
- Monitoring our internal and external server/network environment
- Monitoring and regular testing of backups
- Monitoring and managing a cloud basic phone system.
- User creation and maintenance across our infrastructure
- Provide IT support to End user's and server ends
- Setting up new systems and adding it to the network
- Ensuring backups are successfully done on a daily basis
- Liaise with users and support team via calls or emails
Essentials skills and Experiences
- Previous experience in a similar IT role.
- Ability to provide technical support through telephone, email and on-site, supporting desktop PCs, servers, notebooks, printers, telephones, and other IT-related issues.
- Flexible to attend after hour calls to provide remote support as needed
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server 2008(R2)/2012(R2)/2016, 2019,2022, including Active Directory & Group Policy
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016 administration and troubleshooting and of Office 365 & Microsoft 365
- Experience with enterprise virtualization technologies (VMware or Hyper-V) and management toolsets (vCenter or System Center Virtual Machine Manager)
- Experience with security technologies - such as firewalls and antivirus systems
- Experience using remote management support tools.
- Familiarity and understanding of LAN/WAN network infrastructure and concepts, including TCP/IP
- Cloud technologies experience
- Creating and maintaining IT Documentation
- Hardware installation experience - desktops/servers/storage/networking devices
- Server Rack Devices Installation Experience
- Comfortable working/communicating with people of all levels.
Send us an updated CV and Cover Letter firstname.lastname@example.org the subject “IT Officer” no later than 23rd of June 2023. We are keen to have you onboard and part of our dynamic and talented team. Apply Now!
Operating from Fiji, Philippines and India, we are proud Fijian - owned outsourcing service provider focused on delivering high-performance outcomes and cost savings for many businesses. We have been helping grow businesses-like simPRO, Solomon Power, Vela Group, Jonas Software, and many others by. We are a part of the Outsource Fiji and have been operating in Fiji since 2005 with clients from around the world - and growing!
Our core business is delivering professionally managed BPO services through effective project delivery systems and management to our vast and diverse client base. Our talented team is committed to providing our clients with impeccable customer service, reliable and efficient Virtual Assistant services backed by leading-edge technology and a work culture of teamwork, continued skillset development and success.
This, we successfully deliver through our refined business processes across co-locations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. we aim to deliver exceptional outsourcing services across Australia and around the world. Our client's success is our success.