IT Support Officer Full-time Job2023-03-21 16:48 IT & Telecoms Suva 837 views Reference: 2891
The Role: IT Support Officer
- Creation and upkeep of knowledge base articles
- Support, document, monitor, configure and administer the IT Help Desk.
- Design and implement projects to improve our systems and processes, such as: Endpoint management, tracking, and security, SaaS administration, IT operations automation, Network infrastructure and associated security
- Perform software installation and maintenance.
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops, and laptops
- Monitoring our internal and external server/network environment
- Monitoring and regular testing of backups
- Monitoring and managing a cloud basic phone system.
- User creation and maintenance across our infrastructure
- Pre-Sales Support and following up on sales opportunities.
Essential Skills & Experiences
- Previous experience in a similar IT role.
- Ability to provide technical support through telephone, email and on-site, supporting desktop PCs, servers, notebooks, printers, telephones, and other IT-related issues.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server 2008(R2)/2012(R2)/2016, 2019,2022, including Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016 administration and troubleshooting and of Office 365 and Microsoft 365
- Experience with enterprise virtualization technologies (VMware or Hyper-V) and management toolsets (vCenter or System Center Virtual Machine Manager)
- Experience with security technologies - such as firewalls and antivirus systems
- Experience using remote management support tools.
- Familiarity and understanding of LAN/WAN network infrastructure and concepts, including TCP/IP
- Cloud technologies experience
- Creating and maintaining IT Documentation
- Hardware installation experience - desktops/servers/storage/networking devices
- Server Rack Devices Installation Experience
- Comfortable working/communicating with people of all levels.
- Log and track helpdesk requests
Send us an updated CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “IT Support Officer” no later than 31st of March 2023. We are keen to have you onboard and part of our dynamic and talented team. Apply Now!
Our core business is delivering professionally managed BPO services through effective project delivery systems and management to our vast and diverse client base. Our talented team is committed to providing our clients with impeccable customer service, reliable and efficient Virtual Assistant services backed by leading-edge technology and a work culture of teamwork, continued skillset development and success.
This, we successfully deliver through our refined business processes across co-locations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. we aim to deliver exceptional outsourcing services across Australia and around the world. Our client's success is our success.
Currently we have the following opportunities available in our Suva, Fiji Office.