IT Support Full-time Job2023-11-10 13:44 Wholesale & Distribution Lami 101 views Reference: 3643
CJ Patel Group is a diverse group of companies across a variety of industries, all with the common goal of delivering world-class products and services. With the head office in Suva, Fiji, CJ Patel Group has extended manufacturing, sales, distribution, and service businesses in Fiji with renowned brands and products with significant exports to a number of countries.
The Group is seeking to recruit an experienced and suitably qualified IT Support Officer to be based at our Head Office in Wailekutu, Lami.
The position holder will be responsible for maintaining the computer networks, providing technical support and ensuring the end users are provided a conducive ICT enabled work environment using the necessary computing tools and resources to maximize their productivity. Key accountabilities include:
- Configuration of computer hardware operating systems and applications in a timely manner
- Maintain existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- Ensure all CCTV and Biometrics Systems are well maintained and serviced regularly
- Provide first point of ICT Technical Support for all end users both onsite and remotely
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware faults on an ongoing basis
- Systems and data security maintained at a high standard, ensuring the integrity of the company’s network is not compromised.
- Assist in the development of specifications for structured cabling systems
- Procurement of IT equipment as per user specifications and ICT policies
- Maintain ICT Fixed asset inventory and online asset management register
Qualifications and other Attributes:
- Tertiary qualification in Information Systems/Computer Science, or related field from a reputable institution.
- Network and hardware related certifications will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting
- Must have excellent customer service skill internally and externally and dealing effectively with all levels of staff within the organization
- Strong work ethic, communication skills, and problem-solving abilities
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience. All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
How to apply;
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply online via the below link:
Applications close on 24th November 2023.
With our head office in Fiji, CJ Patel controls the operations of over 20 different companies across 10 countries, using a variety of business ownership models from joint venture, to wholly owned subsidiaries.
We are an adaptable group, capable of changing our models to best suit the needs of the business sector and the environment in which we are operating.