Litigation Officer Full-time Job2023-04-03 19:01 Accounting Suva 166 views Reference: 2939
Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited, one of the largest organization in the private sector is seeking to recruit a result orientated and enthusiastic individual for the Litigation Officer role to be based in Head Office, Suva. This is a challenging role and we require enthusiastic and hardworking individual.
- Assist the Legal Manager in all matters including preparation of cases, legal opinion, legal research, submissions and debt recovery.
- Prepare legal document such as contracts and hire/sales purchase agreement including court pleadings.
- Draft demand notices for the clients and court documents for the Magistrate's Court and Small Claims Tribunal.
- Attend to Employment Relations Tribunal.
- Undertake legal research about the case in question.
- Regularly upgrade knowledge about corporate law and new amendments that have been implemented.
- Draft and review a varied range of commercial agreements and manage litigation and assist in insurance matters.
- Provide active legal support to implement corporate actions that are complaint with corporate compliance requirements.
- At least three years experience in a legal environment.
- Strong business acumen and good knowledge of commercial law and preparation of security documents.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Excellent attention to detail and good team player.
if you meet the criteria and want to establish your career in our organization, please send written application with a detailed resume covering qualification with a copy of your transcripts and a passport size photo to the under - mentioned no later than 14th April 2023.
Head of Group Human Resources
Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
PO Box 299
applications can also be emailed to email@example.com the subject " Litigation Officer"