Maintenance Manager Full-time Job2023-06-04 20:47 Accounting Nadi 468 views Reference: 3175
Date of Issue: 02 June 2023
POSITION : MAINTENANCE MANAGER
DEPARTMENT : ENGINEERING
RESORT : TOKATOKA RESORT
CLOSING DATE : 16 JUNE 2023
Tokatoka Resort provides a beautiful and convenient location near Nadi International Airport offering the personalized service that Warwick Hotels and Resorts is known for with over 60 Hotels, Resorts and spas worldwide in locations including Europe, USA, Asia, Africa, and the Pacific.
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager to take care of our hotel’s infrastructure (e.g., buildings, electricity.) You will manage maintenance personnel and plan various renovation and repair projects. In this role, you should be organized and proactive. Familiarity with electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems is essential. If you’re also committed to meeting health and safety standards, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to ensure our hotel premises are safe and functional for guests and employees alike.
- Inspect hotel regularly to ensure it meets safety standards.
- Arrange for routine maintenance in hotel rooms, lobbies and facilities.
- Organize repair projects in a manner that does not disturb guests.
- Overseeing hotel infrastructure to ensure functionality and safety.
- Act fast to resolve emergency issues (e.g., power outages)
- Find ways to reduce hotel operating costs and conserve energy
- Supervise team of Maintenance Technicians and oversee the Landscaping team.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Maintain budgets, expenses and activity logs.
- Maintain records and service report of hotel assets (e.g., air con service, freezer service, machinery & tools service & record)
- Flexible with working hours.
- Must have a clean police record.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Supervisor.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, sewer and HVAC systems; hotel industry experience is a plus.
- Experience in administrative processes (e.g., budgeting, performance management)
- Ability to spot safety risks and address needs quickly.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Computer skills - Communication
- Diploma in Electrical / HVAC
Written application enclosing a detailed CV with accompanying references, proven record of qualifications and experience should be marked confidential and addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Tokatoka Resort Nadi Fiji
P.O. Box 9305 Nadi Airport, Fiji
JOB OPEN TO:
This challenging role & exciting position requires a dedicated individual with initiative and self-motivation and a very pro- active attitude. The successful candidate will report directly to the Financial Controller. The Ideal candidate is expected to have the following qualifications and attributes: