Manager Internal Audit Full-time Job2023-08-21 11:09 Wholesale & Distribution Lami 135 views Reference: 3437
CJ Patel Group is a diverse group of companies operating across a variety of industries, all with the common goal of delivering world-class products and services. With the head office in Suva, CJ Patel Group has extended manufacturing, sales, distribution, and service businesses in Fiji with renowned brands and products and significant exports to a number of countries.
The Group is seeking to recruit an experienced, ambitious, and suitably qualified Manager Internal Audit to be based at our Head Office in Lami.
Reporting to the Group General Manager Audit, the successful incumbent will be accountable for the following:
- Complete annual risk assessment and development of Annual Internal Audit Plan that focuses on the key risk areas of the Company.
- Audit planning and serve as a team lead during audit projects, coordinating with senior auditors and other auditors to ensure audits progress according to established plans.
- Carry our post audit review of paperwork and reports and finalise same for approval.
- Reviewing existing controls and processes critically and suggest measure to improve the same thru IT integration.
- Carry out Data analytics through audit or other computerized tools/ software.
- Attend and coordinate pre and post audit meetings with auditees and respective entities.
- Identify and analyse causes of uneconomic and inefficient practices in the assigned areas of responsibilities and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
- Audit reporting: prepare reports and communicate findings and recommendations to the Management.
- Handle Investigation / Forensic assignments independently and submit report within the timeframe assigned.
Qualification, Experience and Attributes:
- Degree in Accounting and Finance from a recognized institute.
- At least seven years of Internal Audit experience of which minimum four years as Manager Audit or in a similar managerial level in internal audit.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills with attention to details.
- Ability to manage, mentor and lead people.
- Willingness to travel across Fiji and other Pacific Island Entities
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must apply with the below link:
Applications close on 3rd September 2023. All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
For further enquiries on the opportunity, please email human resources department on firstname.lastname@example.org
With our head office in Fiji, CJ Patel controls the operations of over 20 different companies across 10 countries, using a variety of business ownership models from joint venture, to wholly owned subsidiaries.
We are an adaptable group, capable of changing our models to best suit the needs of the business sector and the environment in which we are operating.