Manager Properties Full-time Job2023-08-11 13:16 Real Estate Suva 135 views Reference: 3391
We are seeking talented and enthusiastic personnel for the following position:
The personnel will be responsible for the overall management of all assigned properties. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement marketing initiatives to achieve occupancy goals.
- Maintain updated records, and possess in-dept knowledge of market conditions.
- Prepare leases, ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Schedule expenditures, maintain timely communication with residents and tenants.
- Monitor and complete maintenance and repairs timeously and cost-effectively.
- Ensure security of premises and maintain security systems.
- Oversee capital improvement projects.
- Maintain servicing of equipment, amenities and services contracts, Negotiate and manage contracts with vendors.
- Direct and control properties personnel and resources to ensure property is properly maintained
This is a full time position, may include work in the weekends and afterhours.
Qualifications in property management with proven work experience as a Property Manager. Well organised, excellent time management and communication skills. Understanding of marketing and customer service principles, knowledge of contracts, building and ground maintenance, and relevant local authority regulations. Current diving license is desirable.
If you feel you are suited for the position, please forward your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
Applications close: Saturday 19th August, 2023