Marketing Coordinator Full-time Job2023-07-20 14:31 Sales & Marketing Suva 404 views Reference: 3332
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Pepper Advantage Hub (Fiji) is seeking an experienced and well-organized Marketing Coordinator to participate in our company’s advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data.
Our ideal candidate should be able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g., purchasing habits, trends, and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress with our Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Specialists
- Identify and analyse competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting and analysing sales data
- Collaborate with our design team to produce promotional materials
- Craft clear product marketing copies
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or a relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or a similar role
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise in SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Familiarity in customer relationship management and content management system software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player, self motivated and able to adapt in a fast work environment
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge in the marketing tool HubSpot is highly recommended
How to Apply: Your professional CV and cover letter must be submitted via email to email@example.com which must include details of 3 non-related professional referees. All applications must be submitted by 30th July 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
JOB OPEN TO:
We are currently seeking resources in Suva to offer back-office processing services to clients abroad. We are committed to offering an equal, diverse, and growing workplace that offers specialised training and capacity building to our staff and delivering outstanding services to our clients.