Night Club Manager Full-time Job2023-11-12 12:13 Tourism & Restaurants Nadi 244 views Reference: 3645
- Managing and delegating everyday duties for our team of committed hospitality professionals.
- Coordinating the entertainment schedule with the DJ and other colleagues, such as security guards or event coordinators.
- Ensuring that everything is running smoothly and effectively, from the entertainment to the service, to the overall customer experience.
- Achieving night club financial targets and sales goals.
- Maintaining legal compliance with all club policies and procedures.
- Creating and maintaining a positive image for the club.
- Overseeing the hiring process for new employees to ensure that they meet all requirements.
What we need from you:
- Diploma in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
Previous hospitality experience in similar role.
Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card, as required by local law.
How do I deliver this?
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive salary package including, free transfers within the Nadi area to the resort and back, food and beverage discount, discounted room rates worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®.
Most importantly, we'll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. E-mail a letter of application and résumé in the first instance to Sean.Robertson1@ihg.com by 1600hrs, Friday 17th November, 2023.
JOB OPEN TO:
Opening in late 2023, be part of Fiji's globally anticipated new resort. At Crowne Plaza Hotel & Resorts, we support colleagues in delivering an unscripted approach to service that encourages warm, engaging interactions between the hotel team and guests. In our hotels, you'll find a team who are people-first, professional and inclusive.
If you are confident, positive, inventive and love to connect and collaborate you'll feel at home and excel at Crowne Plaza.