Pastry Chef Full-time Job2023-07-17 20:21 Tourism & Restaurants Sigatoka 166 views Reference: 3322
The Naviti Resort is a member of Warwick Hotels & Resorts which has over 50 hotels, resorts and spas worldwide in prestigious locations including Europe, the USA, Asia, Africa, Bali, the Middle East and the Pacific.
We seek applications from suitable qualified and experienced candidates for the following position;
This position reports directly to the Executive Chef and requires a highly motivated individual possessing a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role. The ideal candidate is expected to have the following qualification and attributes;
- Trade Certificate in Pastry Minimum equivalent to 3-5 years previous experience in a similar field Have had 3 years of supervisory experience in Baking and Pastries and proven record of achievements from a recognized institute.
- Be highly skilled and creative and have the ability to implement initiative.
- Must have proven leadership skills and be able to train and develop a team of bakers.
- Knowledge of sanitation in food handling, kitchen equipment and ability to enforce OHS regulations to achieve an operationally hygienic and safe work environment.
- Good knowledge of local attractions, traditions and customs.
- Must be committed to professionalism, possesses good work values and has integrity.
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Good reporting skills with attention to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work long hours when required.
- Must be a team player.
Should you feel you meet the above criteria, please write in sending your curriculum vitae, attaching relevant documents. Applications closing 28th July 2023 and should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
The Naviti Resort
P.O. Box 29, Korolevu.
Only successful candidates will be called in for an interview