Payroll Clerk & Accounts Payable Clerk (1Position Full-time Job2023-07-09 22:03 Accounting Nadi 410 views Reference: 3292
What is the Position?
Payroll Clerk & Accounts Payable Clerk (1 Position)
What will I be doing?
The basic responsibilities of the Paymaster are to maintain all payroll records, ensuring that all payrolls are properly prepared and paid on a timely basis.
The basic responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk are the auditing, processing and timely payment of all hotel disbursements. He/she is also responsible for the preparation of certain expense analyses and for other reports and information.
Accounts Payable Clerk
- Properly records, reconciles and prepares invoices for payment ensuring that correct general ledger codes and cost center codes have been used.
- Prepares online payments batches with reconciliation from supplier statement. On weekly basis
- Prepare international transfer payment online.
- Ensures that all invoices forwarded for either approval or payment has all supporting documentation attached.
- Collection and verification of basic payroll information from the original sources (timecards, time sheets, wage rate schedules, payroll deductions.
- Process weekly payroll in a timely manner.
- Process monthly payroll with proper Taxation for Expatriates.
- Preparation of all PAYE & FNPF monthly reports and FRCS PORTAL loading
- Preparation of weekly and monthly payroll reports.
- Has an excellent knowledge of ERA Act.
- Preparation of payroll journals for general ledger postings.
What are we looking for?
A Diploma or Degree in Accounting.
Previous experience of at least 3 years in the same or similar role.
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Good analytical and reporting skills. Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Accounting System (SUN) and Payroll software (PAYGLOBAL)
- Have a high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and that you should be considered for employment at Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa, then we would love to hear from you. Please send through your application letter along with a copy of your latest CV to HiltonFiji_recruitment@hilton.com
Applications close at 5:00pm Wednesday 12 July 2023 and only shortlisted applicants who meet the desired requirements will be contacted.