Payroll Officer Full-time Job2023-04-25 08:08 Wholesale & Distribution Lami 173 views Reference: 3038
CJ Patel (Pacific) Pte Ltd (CJPP) is the trading arm of the Group and has the distribution rights, sale & marketing, warehouse and logistics for renowned international brands in Fiji and most part of the Pacific. The company has its main warehouse in Wailekutu, Lami supported by branch operations in Lautoka and Labasa ensuring comprehensive national coverage, thus making CJPP the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) distributing company.
C.J. Patel (Pacific) Limited, Fiji’s largest distributor of locally manufactured and imported Fast Moving Consumer Go o d s company seeks to recruit dynamic, resourceful and performance-oriented Payroll Officer to join our Finance Team who can add value to the business in a challenging environment. This positions is based in our Head Office in Lami.
- Process weekly/monthly wages for all staff
- Prepare time and attendance reports and uploaded in the payroll software
- Update pay and leave records in the system accurately
- Attend to Employee queries regarding pay and benefits etc.
- Carry out regular filing and archiving of payroll documents
- Prepare and lodge monthly submission of FRCS & FNPF and required Levy
- Prepare and submit monthly /weekly payroll and overtime reports to HODs
- Maintain confidentiality of payroll and employee personal data
- Assist HR and Finance as and when required.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance/HR or related field
- Two to three years previous work experience as payroll officer
- Strong math skills with attention to detail
- Good knowledge of labor and employment legislations
- Time Management skills
- Able to handle confidential information
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate.
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send their cover letter with resume to https://jobs.hrmonise.com/details/2461/cjpp/payroll-officer
Applications close on Saturday 29th April 2023.