Porter Full-time Job2023-05-08 14:49 Trade & Services Labasa 251 views Reference: 3091
Macquarie Travelworld is the largest IATA-approved travel agency in Fiji and has over 60 years of experience in the travel industry. The Company's sales offices are located in Suva, Nadi and Labasa.
We are currently looking for Porter to join our team at Labasa Airport. The incumbent will report to the Senior Traffic Supervisor.
The suitable incumbent shall be responsible for ensuring all necessary equipment is in order before the arrival of each flight and providing efficient and exceptional customer service.
- Unloading and loading of bags into trolleys from/to the aircraft.
- Prepare and ensure trolleys, cones, and any other required materials are ready before each flight.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and equipment.
- Handling Cargo - Inbound and Outbound including marking and dispensing.
- Weighing and tagging outgoing baggage
- Loading and unloading baggage into trolleys
- Attending to customers in a professional and courteous manner
Qualification and Skills:
- Relevant Secondary or Tertiary Level Qualification
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role with exceptional customer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Good personal presentation and physically fit to carry out manual handling/lifting cargo.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualifications and experience. All applications will be kept strictly confident.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate who meets the above criteria can send their application and CV specifically indicating the position applied in the subject "Porter" to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to PO BOX 165, Suva, Fiji.
Applications close on 14th May 2023