Purchasing Manager Full-time Job2023-03-29 16:28 Administration Sigatoka 250 views Reference: 2934
Interested candidates for the above position must have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a 4–5-star resort and must have the following attributes:
- Relevant qualification for the position & experience in supply chainmanagement, logistics, or business administration
- Must be computer literate, competencyin MS Excel, MS Word and with strong arthmetic skills
- Should have good management skils, market researching tactics, negotiation skills, communication skills, and marketing capabilities.
- Ability to evaluate quality, price, reliability, technical support and availability of goods and services.
- Ability to recommend standards of quality and price
- Must develop purchasing strategies, maintaining positive relationships with suppliers, coordinating with internal teams regarding their supply needs and overseeing the purchasing team in their daily activities.
- Ability to getting involved in sourcing suppliers, contract drafting, negotiation and managing suppliers through the whole procurement process.
- Must review new project proposals, and handling contract negotiations with vendors.
- Have flexibility with working hours and is a team player.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work unsupervised.
- Must have a clean police record.
Should you meet the above criteria, do apply in writing enclosing your CV with relevant supporting documents with three referees and addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
C/- Warwick Fiji
PO Box 100, Korolevu
Or Fax: (679) 6530134
Applications close : 08 April 2023