Quality Assurance Officer Full-time Job2023-05-27 06:40 Farming, Animals & Conservation Nasinu 284 views Reference: 3150
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Quality Assurance Officer
The above position will be based in our QA Department located at Makoi, Nasinu-Head Office and directly reports to our QA Supervisor.
- Manage overall smooth running of quality management system (ISO 9001:2015 and HACCP)
- Implement and ensure all control mechanisms are in place to output quality products
- Perform quality audits as per internal auditing program and determine monthly departmental compliance
- Design and implement SOP’s and standards within the organization
- Achieve all regulatory requirements of food safety and environment
- Promote continuous improvement within the organization and perform process reengineering as and when required
- Facilitate external customer audits, inspections and visits
- Perform analyzing of raw materials and eggs
- Perform Business Process reviews on a periodic basis Random inspection and verification of production and grading lines
- On spot ratification of all detected noncompliance issues including customer complaints and implement corrective and preventative controls
- Key Competency Requirements:
- Relevant qualification in Quality management system or Food Technology/Industrial Lab Technology
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience working under ISO and HACCP Standards
- Applicants having poultry knowledge will have an added advantage
- Valid group 2 Driver’s license (Manual)
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
Written application with detailed CV is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes on 1st June 2023
With the humble beginnings from a back yard chicken shed in Nausori 50 years ago by Late Mr. & Mrs. Ram Sami, the company Ram Sami & Sons incorporated in 1970, and has evolved to become the leading Eggs Producers and Distributors in Fiji. The Company was restructured in 2005 and commenced operations as Ram Sami & Sons (Fiji) Limited. Currently the Company has Three Laying Farms, One Brooding and Rearing Farm, A Feedmill, whilst employing over 300 staff.
Ram Sami & Sons (Fiji) Pte Limited has acquired an excellent reputation as the leading suppliers of farm fresh eggs in the Country and the Pacific region .With our fresh eggs we serve all the leading supermarkets in Fiji, Major Hotels, aviation catering service providers, municipal markets, dairy shops, restaurants, canteens, cafes, Government and Commercial offices, BBQ stalls and retailed from our Sales Office, exports sales to neighbouring Pacific Islands.
We are striving to achieve the best local and international practices by continuously identifying new technologies, improving the skills and knowledge of our staff, maintaining and increasing our supply chain and delivering quality products to our valued clients. These improvements are driven by the management team who are dedicated to exceptional customer service, producing, processing and delivering quality products and continuous staff training.