Risk and Compliance Officer Full-time Job2023-05-19 16:29 Manufacturing Lami 151 views Reference: 3114
CJ Patel Group is a diverse group of companies across a variety of industries, all with the common goal of delivering world-class products and services. With the head office in Suva, Fiji, CJ Patel Group has extended manufacturing, sales, distribution and service businesses in Fiji with renowned brands and products with significant exports to a number of countries.
The Group is seeking to recruit an experienced, ambitious and suitably qualified Risk and Compliance Officer to join our Reporting Department team based in Lami.
The position holder will be responsible for the day-to-day insurance issues, risk and compliance matters for the CJ Patel Group of companies. This position reports to the Risk and Compliance Manager, and will be involved in a variety of activities including but not limited to:
- Execute the annual compliance plan under the direction and supervision of a Manager Risk and Compliance
- Facilitate in reporting of suspicious transactions.
- Perform compliance reviews.
- Prepare and update all risk and compliance related manuals.
- Provide compliance advisory to business units and business functions.
- Provide support to Manager Risk and Compliance in organising, designing and delivery of compliance training.
- Recognise common compliance vulnerabilities and recommend basic compliance controls to mitigate compliance risks.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Management or equivalent from a recognised institution
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a risk and compliance role with strong understanding of insurance
- Knowledge of Environmental Regulations .
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures in line with OHS and First Aid policies
- Must have good communication skills and excellent critical thinking ability
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience. All applications will be kept strictly confident.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply online via the link:
https://jobs.hrmonise.com/details/2509/cjp-finance-department/risk-and-compliance-officer or send your application and CV to Email: email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 2nd June 2023
With our head office in Fiji, CJ Patel controls the operations of over 20 different companies across 10 countries, using a variety of business ownership models from joint venture, to wholly owned subsidiaries.
We are an adaptable group, capable of changing our models to best suit the needs of the business sector and the environment in which we are operating.