Sales Manager Full-time Job2023-03-03 12:23 Sales & Marketing Suva 260 views Reference: 2790
Newman Pte Limited is the largest electronic payment processor of prepaid mobile airtime top-up services around the country. The key business focuses on prepaid mobile airtime top-up services and the recharge market including processing electronic purchases of prepaid mobile airtime and transaction processing for other pre-payment services.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly competent and experienced person to join us as Sales Manager to be based in our Head Office in Suva.
The successful incumbent will be responsible to manage the sales functions and promotional activities including:
- Lead, initiate and drive sales for the company's products and solutions to achieve sales targets and revenue goals.
- Work with internal management to identify, qualify and develop opportunities, deliver the value proposition, sales presentations and competitive positioning.
- Developing opportunities via a range of business strategies, networking and sales methods.
- Manage, maintain, and build strong business relationships with customers and external stakeholders.
- Cooperate with Internal Teams to carry out effective sales planning, marketing and promotional sales to ensure alignment with the company’s strategies.
- Manage the sales team to be professional and improve their capabilities by training in order to deliver the right service and effective sales to customers.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasting and reports to Operations Manager and other key stakeholders.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial role in sales, marketing, or product distribution preferably in the telecommunications industry
- Demonstrated success against sales targets and professional approach in all aspects of work with customers, channel partners and colleagues.
- Must possess a positive attitude, good interpersonal skills, a customer-oriented mindset and excellent communication skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and business and technology savvy.
- Good understanding of the global telecommunications industry including consumer trends
We will offer a competitive market remuneration package to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply online using below link:
Applications close on 17th March 2023.