Sales Merchandiser Full-time Job2023-08-13 22:42 Sales & Marketing Lautoka 439 views Reference: 3414
This position will be reporting to the Area Sales Representative and will be based in Lautoka.
The nature of the role includes:
- Ensuring that Goodman Fielder products are well displayed, positioned, and labelled for consumer convenience, adhering to GF Merchandising Standards.
- Arranging with customers for offloading timing and assisting with offloading of Goods.
- Maintaining and building effective and professional relationships with customers at store level.
- Adhering to rotating of stock, expiry and best before date practices and procedures.
- Executing and overseeing special promotional campaigns and new product development created to boost sales volume.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A minimum of Year 12/Form 6 level of education.
- At least 3 year’s working experience as a Sales Merchandiser preferably in a FMCG company.
- Excellent communication and customer services skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work shifts.
- Physically fit to load and unload stock.
- Computer Literate with administrative skills will be an advantage.
If these positions appeal to you then send through your cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees – with one being the immediate or most recent supervisor/manager to email@example.com with the email subject as the position title. Kindly note only email applications will be accepted.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 18 August 2023.
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.