Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager, Suva Full-time Job2023-06-05 16:45 Accounting Suva 484 views Reference: 3183
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
We are hiring
– Join a high-performing team culture and experience growth in a global professional services firm
– Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse, and supportive culture
– Work with a varied client base and have a true impact in the work you do every day
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition, and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people, and our communities.
We have exciting, career-building opportunities for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our Business & Tax Advisory teams at our Nadi and Suva locations.
Our Business & Tax Advisory team supports clients in managing their compliance requirements and to plan for business success and growth. We are equipped to decisively deliver new ways of thinking, big-picture perspectives, and acute insights that assist clients in making informed
Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager, Suva
These are senior roles covering both tax compliance and compilation engagements. Applicants should have a minimum of three years’ relevant experience in a CA environment and thorough working knowledge of the Fiji taxation and Companies Act laws and related business disciplines.
To be considered for this opportunity, you should have appropriate tertiary qualifications and the following skills and qualities:
• Experience and exposure to IFRS for SMEs / Special Purpose financial statements compilation
• Ability to apply tax/accounting concepts to legal framework
• Proficiency in accounting software (MYOB, Xero is desirable)
• Self-starter with strong financial acumen, ability to work under minimum supervision, excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and business development skills, with the ability to build strong relationships within teams and with clients.
Applications stating the position applied for, together with a detailed curriculum vitae and referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4pm, Tuesday 6 June 2023.
Applicants should complete the online application form which can be accessed via the link below or the QR code:
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality
Working alongside KPMGs national and global resources, our local consultants provide audit, advisory, business advisory and tax services to individuals, family businesses, and private companies as well as larger corporates, statutory authorities and not-for-profit organisations.
To meet the diverse needs of our clients, KPMG's experienced consultants provide clear, independent and practical information to businesses in a wide range of industries including:
tourism and hospitality
manufacturing, construction and logistics
banking and finance