Senior Accounts Officer - Suva (Fiji) Full-time Job2023-05-17 18:02 Accounting Suva 281 views Reference: 3111
The Role : Senior Accounts Officer - Suva (Fiji)
- Assist in the collation, recognition and reconciliation of overhead accruals and prepayments across the group entities
- Assist in the collation, review, recognition and reconciliation of applicable provisions including doubtful debts, holdbacks, annual leave and long service leave across the group entities
- Assist in the revenue recognition review process including the reconciliation of revenue deferrals, WIP and Milestone billing for all group entities
- Assist in the preparation of the inter-company recharges and parent accounting entries for all group entities
- Assist in the preparation of the balance sheet reconciliations and applicable review for all group entities
- Take ownership of the Inventory, Tangible Assets and Intangible Assets management, associated provisions, depreciation and amortisation across the group entities
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly/quarterly BAS and IAS returns and payments for all applicable group entities
- Assist in the processing of the monthly Payroll journals
- Assist in the collation and review of all monthly accounting journals
- At least 2 years’ experience in the accounting field
- Experience with Xero or MYOB or QuickBooks software is an essential.
- Excellent English communication, research, problem solving and time management skills.
- Effectively plan, supervise, and execute Bookkeeping engagements in accordance with all relevant professional accounting standards.
- Strong accounting background with skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Providing project management, technical skills, and leadership to team members
- Exhibiting a high level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal department.
- An excellent team player
Don't miss the opportunity to be a part of something growing progressively BIG and here for the long run - Greymouse Fiji/ Greymouse Philippines/ Greymouse India.
Send us an updated CV and Cover Letter email@example.com the subject “Accounts Officer” no later than 26th of May 2023. We are keen to have you onboard and part of our dynamic and talented team. Apply Now!
Our core business is delivering professionally managed BPO services through effective project delivery systems and management to our vast and diverse client base. Our talented team is committed to providing our clients with impeccable customer service, reliable and efficient Virtual Assistant services backed by leading-edge technology and a work culture of teamwork, continued skillset development and success.
This, we successfully deliver through our refined business processes across co-locations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. we aim to deliver exceptional outsourcing services across Australia and around the world. Our client's success is our success.