Senior Accounts Payables Officer Full-time Job2023-09-26 11:51 Financial Services Nadi 171 views Reference: 3536
We are seeking a self-motivated, energetic and dynamic individual looking for a long-term career growth opportunity to join Finance Department in the following position.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform day to day processing of accounts payable transactions
- Ensure all supplier statement reconciliation is done and payment is done as per the payment terms
- Ensure all supplier bank account maintenance is done correctly to be able to take out online payments
- Reconcile various accounts on a monthly basis to ensure the completeness and accuracy of data on accounts
- Perform other accounting functions as needed
- Generate reports and respond to inquiries regarding entered data
- Provide support during Audits
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or other similar equivalent experience
- One or more years of previous accounting and reporting experience with a background in Accounts Payable
- Effective verbal and written communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Detailed-oriented, accurate and dependable
- Ability to work under pressure, ensure compliance with deadlines, establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with all staff.
Jacks Group of Companies is a growing private sector organization comprising Retail, Restaurants, Manufacturing, Construction, Property Investment, Spa and Farms. Its values revolve around Craftmanship, Culture, Community and Generosity.