Senior Commercial Analyst Sales Full-time Job2023-03-05 22:24 Sales & Marketing Suva 155 views Reference: 2815
An exciting permanent opportunity sitting within the Commercial Planning & Reporting Team - The purpose of this role is to deliver ongoing financial, commercial and strategic insights & analytics that improve and support the Sales and Key stakeholders in business decision making. The role will ensure that insights are available on time and are reliable. Additionally, the role will support the day-to-day creation of reports and analysis of CCEP Fiji’s performance against key KPIs and targets. As a SME across Tableau this role will mentor other Business Partners & Analysts in best practices around automation, visual analytics & performance insights.
- Lead and Drive the Reporting & Analytics platform with the development and maintenance of automated reporting enhancements of current and new reports.
- Drive and support customer and promotional pricing guidelines with Sales Leaders to ensure it is within Budget.
- Responsible for coordinating and reporting Sales Indirects to support month end process, Full Year reviews and yearly Budget process.
- Responsible for analyzing and finalizing the Revenue Drivers with Sales team to support monthly financial forecast that drives best outcome for CCEP Fiji Business.
- Responsible for the Contract Management Process for new business and contract renewals.
- Assist Channel Managers with information needs when negotiations are being carried out with customers for new contracts or contract renewals.
- Partner with Master Data Management (MDM) team to ensure data sources are accurate, available, and analyzable as well as create own data sources for reporting.
- Building, maintaining, and managing advanced analytics solutions via Tableau that provides valuable insights for the business.
- Responsible for Publishing interactive dashboards on Tableau Server with interactive filters and parameters to meet business requirements and coaching leaders and Finance, Commercial and EQS teams.
- Identify patterns and meaningful insights from data by analyzing it to formulate management reporting and commentary.
- Maintain and manage Tableau Workbook rollovers and changes as requested by Business Stakeholders (this is for workbooks other than Commercial)
- Ensure the workplace (both CCEP Fiji and others) is safe through undertaking appropriate Health, Safety and Environmental practices & undertake correct reporting/recording of accidents, incidents and hazards.
- Acquire and maintain the skills and knowledge related to competent job performance and actively participate and contribute to the achievement of team goals and a collaborative, high-performance environment.
- Back-up for Pricing & Rebate Analyst
Career experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years relevant experience in similar commercial role, ideally in an FMCG environment.
- University degree in Finance & Information System or Commerce related fields is essential.
- CPA/CA/CIMA equivalent professional qualification is essential.
- Previous experience in data analysis, visualisation & modelling with ability to summarise high volumes of data, leveraging business analytics tools such as Tableau highly regarded.
- Understand Finance ERP systems.
- Ability to drive efficiencies in reporting through automation.
- Ability to communicate complex business data in a simple way to a broader audience
- Proven experience in a business partnering role.
- Ability to work constructively within a team.
Full job description together with benefits and other terms & conditions will be discussed during the interview.
Applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and phone contacts should be emailed to FIJI.HR@ccep.com by 5.00pm on Monday 06th March 2023.
Please note that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We also provide significant financial support to several major sports and events, including: Fiji Rugby Union; Netball Fiji; Coke Zero Deans Rugby; Basketball Fiji; Fiji Golf Open and the Vodafone Hibiscus Festival. We have also invested heavily in the 'Mission Pacific' program which drives positive recycling behaviour across the island, for the betterment of the environment. We have encouraged fellow manufacturers to sign up to our responsible marketing to children policy and invest in initiatives that promote active healthy living, and education, on beverage nutrition and energy balance.