Senior Finance Manager - Pacific Full-time Job2023-08-07 16:15 Sales & Marketing Suva 338 views Reference: 3378
The Senior Finance Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall financial health of the Pacific operations. The Pacific operations consists of Fiji, Vanuatu, Samoa and Tonga. As such the role produces all relevant financial reports, maintains the integrity of cash, credit management systems, purchase order systems and liabilities as well as providing input into forecasting and budgeting.
- Compile regular reportingfor management, includingcashflow forecast, monthlyreporting and sales trend reporting. Lead in and provide transparency around the financialprocessing functions for the Pacific operations;
- Prepare/review the generalledger reconciliations and present these to the CFO on a monthlybasis;
- Ensuring effective management of the organization including business planning,financial management, human capital management, andoversight of policyand governance functions;
- Ensure that Pacificoperations are compliantwith all tax and company/corporate requirements in each country of operation;
- Assistwith the preparation, collation and releaseof core statutory records;
- Ensure the financial and commercial integrity of all financialtransactions and behaviours are consistent with the image of the company as a leading, professional and credible provider of services to the mobile and related communities;
- Formulate Businesscases, financial modelling, payback calculations and analysis for key Projects, Products and Promotions;
- Work closelywith Executive Leadership Team to deliverreports, analysis findings,potential risk areas, strategy and opportunities for BusinessGrowth and Development;
- Ensure the company complies with its contractual obligations in relation to the MSAs between the Pacific countries and its customers. This includes ensuring the provision of timely and accurate reporting in the agreed format to relevant customers in accordance withour service agreements; and
- Liaise with client management on a regular basis and in a professional manner. Ensure that any material issues or matters
- requiring attention are communicated and resolved on a timelybasis.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/Masters in Accounting, Finance or in a relevant field
- CA/CPA qualification (or an accepted equivalent from an overseas body).
- At least five (5) years commercial experience - preferably in a manufacturing and/or stock based organisation – focusing on preparation, interpretation and reporting of monthly financial results (including budget versus variance analysis).
- Demonstrable financial management skills in a commercial environment at a senior level.
- Excellent people leadership with demonstrated results of developing & recruiting outstanding Finance & Investment leaders that delivers strong company performance;
- Advanced & cohesive communication skills to engage wide range of internal & external stakeholders with strategic critical thinking processes & ability to simplify financial information into layman terms;
- Leading and or co-facilitating strategic planning and reviews processes;
- Commercial and operational review of revenue, forecasted profits, expenses to actuals, facilitates reforecasting activities and budgets; and
- Business Model Reviews and conversant in suggesting multiple avenues to enhance efficiency and performance of investments or business initiatives.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience. Other relevant details will be shared with the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
To apply, kindly submit an email to email@example.com containing your curriculum vitae (CV) and a cover letter addressed to the Chief Financial Officer - Pacific that highlights your relevant experience and explains why you are the ideal candidate. Please ensure to mention the advertised position and job reference number in the subject line of your email.
Applications closes on: TUESDAY, 15 AUGUST 2023
We are seeking a suitable candidate to join our Regional Finance Team for the Pacific Region. The role will be based in Suva, Fiji under Interlinc Solutions (Fiji) PTE Ltd.
Interlinc adopts an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) approach to our recruitment with the aim to ensure that all applicants for employment are treated according to their skills, qualifications, abilities, aptitudes, and attitudes without negative regard to factors such as gender, marital status, disability, ethnic background, or age.