Senior Internal Auditor Full-time Job2023-03-16 12:42 Wholesale & Distribution Lami 217 views Reference: 2866
CJ Patel & Company Pte Limited is a leading Group of Companies operating in Fiji with over 80 years of history. The Company has a diverse investment portfolio ranging from manufacturing to trading and over 1,400 employees around the country.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Internal Auditor to join our internal audit team based in Lami.
The position holder will be involved in a variety of activities including but not limited to:
- Assist staff during audits and manage consulting engagements that evaluate corporate management and its operating practices.
- Assess current business practices against documented policies, procedures and regulatory compliance.
- Assist in Reviewing audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the department's methodology.
- Risk assessments conducted to recommend aversion measures and cost savings.
- Revisions and improvements to internal practices and procedures identified and recommended
- Appraise the reliability and operation of the accounting, financial and reporting systems
- Assist in ensuring all audits are completed in compliance within the Audit policies and procedures and standards set by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Participate, as necessary, in the review of control aspects of the IT systems and systems revision before they are implemented
- Communicate audit findings with precise recommendations through audit reports
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of at least four years' audit experience with strong knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Computer literate and good documentation skills
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to work with large amounts of complex financial data.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience. All applications will be kept strictly confident.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply online via the link:
https://jobs.hrmonise.com/details/2433/cjpaudit/senior-internal-audit or email to email@example.com
With our head office in Fiji, CJ Patel controls the operations of over 20 different companies across 10 countries, using a variety of business ownership models from joint venture, to wholly owned subsidiaries.
We are an adaptable group, capable of changing our models to best suit the needs of the business sector and the environment in which we are operating.