Service Administrator Full-time Job2023-10-30 20:49 IT & Telecoms Lami 247 views Reference: 3610
Want to be one of the best?
GDC is on the hunt for several more fantastic people to join our team.
GDC Communications offers excellent career opportunities to talented people providing comprehensive and ongoing training to international standards in order to help you to maximise your potential and career progression. We are seeking a candidate to join our successful, highly-trained team to deal with upcoming project work. You will be part of a team delivering solutions across a wide range of customers throughout Fiji & the region.
The Service Administrator is a vital part of the service team.
- This position is for someone who has a strong attention to detail and accuracy. Is capable of maintaining accurate filing and archiving of information provided by our service teams for the record.
- For whom punctuality is a lifestyle.
- A team player who prides themselves in maintaining standards set, still has the ability to work autonomously if required and communicates well both written and spoken.
- You will be part of the back engine that really makes things happen.
- You need to be a good listener. Have a professional manner and positive attitude, computer literate.
- A current driver’s license would be an added bonus.
The role is primarily responsible for:
- Responding appropriately to and resolving job inquiries, both internal and external.
- Ensure SLA contract work is met monthly and documented accordingly.
- Maintain accurate filing and archiving systems for service documentation.
- Support the team - general administrative duties, assist with logistic requirements, local procurement
- Create and maintain a weekly work schedule.
If you would like to become part of a great team and join an organisation that is a market leader in technology solutions, service and innovation then apply today by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Wednesday, November 8th 2023
JOB OPEN TO:
GDC Communications services have since expanded to include:
Enterprise Telecommunications Systems
LAN / WLAN / WAN / SD-WAN networking solutions
Structured & Fibre Optic Cabling