Stainless Steel Welder Full-time Job2023-05-03 09:10 Manufacturing Suva 393 views Reference: 3061
Fiji Dairy Pte Limited is a leading manufacturer of a range of dairy products including UHT milk, powdered milk, butter, yoghurts, fresh and sour cream and various other flavoured dairy products.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and performance-oriented individual for the position of Stain Steel Wielder to be based in our Head Office, Cunningham Road, Nabua.
- Carry out welding and fabrication work on machines including plant modification
- Evaluate equipment, materials and labor needed to complete large and/or complex maintenance tasks
- Perform a wide variety of skilled (and sometimes complex) welding-related activities
- Assist with an ongoing project assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintain safe work practices and a safe work environment
- A trade certificate or Diploma in Welding / equivalent qualification
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience as a welder preferably with stainless steel welding
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and must be a team player
A market competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate(s) to commensurate with qualification and experience.
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can forward their application, CV and transcript to the Human Resources Department on Email: email@example.com or hand deliver at our Office at Lot 1 Baka Place, Laucala Beach Estate.
Applications close on 21st May 2023.
In 2015, Rewa Dairy was appointed as the distributor for Murray Goulburn Dairy Cooperative (Australia) Devondale.
Over 170 permanent staff members are employed at the plant.
Based in Suva, the dairy plant manufactures a range of dairy products includes:
Rewa Life UHT Milk
Rewa Powdered Milk
Rewa Fresh and Rewa Sour Cream
Rewa Fresh Milk
Rewa Fun Flavour Flavoured UHT Milk