Stores Assistant Full-time Job2023-06-04 21:39 Medical & Healthcare Suva 740 views Reference: 3178
Aspen Medical is seeking qualified and experienced candidate for the position of Stores Assistant. The Stores Attendant will maintain the inventory records of supplies, tools, and equipment and will maintain distribution of stock.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Records the inventory of all storeroom items.
- Maintains database, updating records to record supplies and materials received and dispensed.
- Conducts physical inventories on a routine schedule.
- Verifies inventory records and corrects discrepancies.
- Distributes storeroom materials in accordance with requisition forms.
- Orders materials needed to restock storeroom and maintain minimum inventory levels.
- Ensures the storeroom is kept clean and orderly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to update and maintain computer inventory records.
- Ability to read and prepare packing slips and labels.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to traverse the storeroom quickly and efficiently.
- Physically able to maintain storeroom inventory and cleanliness.
Culture: Aspen Medical offers exceptional career opportunities, exposure to exciting and cutting-edge projects and an opportunity to work with people who are genuinely passionate about what they do.
- Professional development opportunities (we will contribute towards training courses of interest that will assist you in developing in your role)
- Paid Family Care leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- On site ongoing wellness programs
- Flexible working options as applicable
- Opportunities to work and learn with/from the Aspen Global Team of experts
For any queries on the position, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity and inclusivity in the workplace and actively encourage applications from qualified candidates, diverse cultural backgrounds, and applicants with disabilities who possess relevant skills and knowledge to apply.
Our Ba Hospital facility will provide general inpatient and outpatient services to the Western Division and will commence operations from early 2022.
Lautoka Hospital will continue to operate throughout the transition phase with Aspen Medical providing upgrades to existing facilities and training to international medical standards for operation by Aspen Medical from March 2022. With 305 beds, the upgraded Lautoka Hospital will continue to provide general inpatient and outpatient services, emergency department, maternity services, neonatal and childrens services and operating theatres and will deliver enhanced clinical services across a range of specialties including renal dialysis, chemotherapy, maternity, oncology, coronary care and intensive care.