Team Leader - Accounts Payable Full-time Job2023-05-01 07:00 Accounting Nasinu 535 views Reference: 3048
Team Leader- Accounts Payable
The above position will be based in our Head Office located at Makoi, Nasinu and directly reports to the Assistant Accountant.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Monitor and guide subordinates in accounts payable
• Monitor transaction entries into the system and its relative expense coding
• Verification of creditor reconciliation
• Timely processing of supplier payments through online/EFT system
• Journal entry positing into the system
• Prepare Vat input schedule
• Reconciliation of intercompany advances and CPT
• Check outstanding invoices for advance/pre-payments
• Reconcile FAR Clearing GL and Maintain AM module in Sage 300+ ERP
• Vat clearance application
• Payroll generation
• Maintain banks’ short-term credit facilities like LC and Trade Finance.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Relevant qualification in accounting
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior or team leader role in accounts payable
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and meet due dates
- Applicants having knowledge in SAGE 300 ERP will have an added advantage
How to apply
Applicants can email their application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes on 6th May 2023
With the humble beginnings from a back yard chicken shed in Nausori 50 years ago by Late Mr. & Mrs. Ram Sami, the company Ram Sami & Sons incorporated in 1970, and has evolved to become the leading Eggs Producers and Distributors in Fiji. The Company was restructured in 2005 and commenced operations as Ram Sami & Sons (Fiji) Limited. Currently the Company has Three Laying Farms, One Brooding and Rearing Farm, A Feedmill, whilst employing over 300 staff.
Ram Sami & Sons (Fiji) Pte Limited has acquired an excellent reputation as the leading suppliers of farm fresh eggs in the Country and the Pacific region .With our fresh eggs we serve all the leading supermarkets in Fiji, Major Hotels, aviation catering service providers, municipal markets, dairy shops, restaurants, canteens, cafes, Government and Commercial offices, BBQ stalls and retailed from our Sales Office, exports sales to neighbouring Pacific Islands.
We are striving to achieve the best local and international practices by continuously identifying new technologies, improving the skills and knowledge of our staff, maintaining and increasing our supply chain and delivering quality products to our valued clients. These improvements are driven by the management team who are dedicated to exceptional customer service, producing, processing and delivering quality products and continuous staff training.