Vacancy No: 11/2023 FINANCE OFFICER (SUVA X1) Full-time Job2023-07-09 22:06 Accounting Suva 333 views Reference: 3294
· Perform debtors’ collection on overdue accounts.
· Reconciling of cash with sales voucher and receipt
· Verifying invoice and posting in financial software
· Timely dispatch of invoice and statements to customers
· Maintain debtors’ credit limit and exposure in line with company’s policies
· Perform periodic review and debtors’ financial statement and analysis
· Attend to queries relating to non-payment of invoices / outstanding accounts
· Ensure batch reports are reconciled daily into Cash Sales, Credit Sales and Freight Forward
Qualifications & Experience:
The candidate must have a Diploma in Accounting & Financial Management from a recognized tertiary institution with at least 2 years’ experience in the similar role. A working knowledge of MS Excel would be an added advantage. Excellent Accounting knowledge, attention to detail and strong communication skills are essential for this role.
If you think you meet the above requirements, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com Attach your Curriculum Vitae together with certified copies of transcripts.
The Application closes on the 18th July 2023 by 1.00 pm. Please note that all applications will not be acknowledged and only shortlisted applicant will be contacted for an interview.
Golden Ocean is an Equal Opportunity Employer.