JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Industrial and Marine Engineering PTE Limited (IMEL), a division of Carpenters Group of Companies, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the following positions to be based in Suva. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
The successful applicant will be required to carry out Welding / Fabrication works on Floating Dry Dock (FDD) and IMEL Fabrication Workshops.
- Trade Certificate in Welding & Fabrication
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to carry out welding on 1G to 6G positions
- Ability to do high pressure welding
- Knowledge and understanding of Workplace Health & Safety
- Ability to work independently and in teams with effective communication skills
- Ability to work long and odd hours.
Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.