Welder & Fabricator Contract Job2023-03-21 11:21 Trade & Services Suva 349 views Reference: 2890
· Certificate in Fabrication and Welding Practice or a Diploma in Fabrication and Welding.
· At least 3-5 years of work experience
· Prior welding experience, preferably in an high risk engineering environment.
· Familiarity with common welding tools and procedures, including Arc and MIG welding TIG welding, metal fabricating, grinding, and finishing metals.
· Positive attitude and a team player.
· Be physically fit.
· Ability to stand, crouch, and occasionally lift heavy equipment
· Blueprint reading and knowledge of common welding symbols.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Flexible attitude towards working hours.
· Attention to detail attribute.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Send in your application to; firstname.lastname@example.org
The positions are based in Suva. Applications close at 4pm on Friday 31st March, 2023.